warga FLG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hotel from Klang and Port Klang

2 posters

Go down

Hotel from Klang and Port Klang Empty Hotel from Klang and Port Klang

Post  babysister Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:16 am

hi guys...im chinese so i write tis topic wit english....hope u guys can understand...
at 1st i would like to tell u guys tat there are some hotel in klang and port klang provide special service to us. the rate as usual...C**stal Cr***, His**** Hotel, Go** Coa** hotel and so on...i never been to there coz i scare recognise by mature people.
secondly i prefer play in house wit those freelance china girl. and it is cheaper than the hotel rate aound rm 100. i got some other play in house or apartment too with vietnam girl and thailand girl...tis all i been expereinced.
anywhere i would like to tell u all i cant make sure all of them willing to accept malay guys or indian. the reason i think is they cant hav a good communication wit u guys. i will try to update the massage FR in the others place...so look for it later...and i hav some malay girl who sex with paid at kl side...actually i got a lot but the problem is i duno will them accept u guys...^_^
for futher information can try to pm me...thx...

babysister

Back to top Go down

Hotel from Klang and Port Klang Empty nice start

Post  jambu air Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:47 pm

it was a nice start btw bro.. sure they want us only if we got money.. thats the only thing they want.. Very Happy

did they speak english ?

jambu air

Back to top Go down